In summary, we made changes to include our new service features and all legal matters, including regulatory updates, clarification regarding the treatment of specific categories of sensitive data, compliance with laws about processing personal data and data privacy issues.
Version Date: November 15, 2016
The “Service” is owned and controlled solely by Classloom.
This agreement describes both your rights and your obligations as part of using Classloom service. It is important that you read it carefully because you will be legally bound to these terms.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Classloom Service. If there is a “minimum age” limitation where you live you must be at least or older than that “minimum age” in order to use Classloom Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, or any account rights. You may not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also agree that all information you provide to Classloom upon registration and at all other times you use the service will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Classloom users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You agree that You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Classloom and the Classloom Service.
- You may not create or submit unwanted emails, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (all of them "spam") to any Classloom user.
- You may not use domain names or web URLs in your username.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Classloom page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Description Of Service(s)
Classloom reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any Service plan) or any feature or functionality thereof at any time without notice to you. All rights, intellectual property rights and interest in and to the Service and its components (excluding user contents, including but not limited to our brand, logo, title, images, designs, url, domain and code) will remain with and belong exclusively to Classloom.
Classloom offers freemium service(s), which means portion of the Service is made available for a fee, although we reserve the right at any time to change or modify this fee policy.
Rights And Responsibilities
- “User Content" means any data and content you may add, transmit, post, and share including all messages, files, texts, photographs, video and audio files, comments, profile information and anything else you enter or upload into Classloom. Classloom will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all facilities used to post, share and process user contents on or through the Service. You are responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your User Content. We will not be liable for any loss, corruption of User Content and for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any User Content.
- Classloom does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Although with this agreement you Grant to Classloom and Classloom users a non exclusive, royalty free, transferable and worldwide license to use User Information and User content posted on or through the Service, subject to the Classloom Privacy Agreement.
- In order for us to provide the Service to you, we require that you grant us certain rights with respect to “User Content”. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy “User Content” in order to display it to you, to your group mates and connections to index it so you are able to search it, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. Your acceptance of this agreement gives us the permission to make test records in your group in order to define and solve any bug or problem you face with. Your acceptance of this agreement gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service. This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers in the operation and administration of the service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary in order for the service to be provided.
- Your acceptance of this agreement gives us the permission to recommend products of interest directly to you, and in other cases for market research, marketing, advertising purposes that support our efforts to deliver a more valuable service to our community of users. For example, we may use your Personal Information to contact you with announcements, newsletters and promotional materials related to our Services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Classloom is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of user files, information or any other user content you may be able to access using the Services.
- If you send us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service, you grant Classloom an unlimited, irrevocable, free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Classloom is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Classloom has no obligation, to monitor, to solve or become involved in disputes between you and other users.
- Classloom content, trademark, service marks, logos and other proprietary rights are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Classloom owns and retains all rights in the Classloom Content and the Service.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, remove, alter, conceal, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Classloom Service or Classloom Content.
- Totally or partially, Classloom Service may be supported by advertising revenue and we may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Classloom may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. With this agreement, you also give permission to Classloom to send sponsored, promotional, advertorial emails about Classloom or any third part to your email account you use while signing up the service. Classloom has the right to change the manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content or commercial communications as such.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites. You agree that you are solely responsible for all risks arising from your use of any such websites.
By accepting this agreement you Warrant Classloom that,
- You own all your data or have obtained all permissions, releases, rights or licenses related the content you enter.
- Your data and other activities in connection with the Service, and Classloom do not and will not violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary right.
- Your data do not and will not contain any matter that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, offensive or harassing.
Limitation Of Liabilities & Disclaimer Of Warranties
Classloom Service, including, without limitation, Classloom content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Classloom nor its Parent Company, or any of Classloom employees, managers or agents (collectively Classloom Parties) make any representations or warranties for Classloom service, Classloom content, user content or security associated with the transmission of information to Classloom or via the service.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, We explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
Classloom Parties do not represent or warrant that the service will be error-free, 100% secure or uninterrupted and will meet your requirements, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the servers that makes the service available is free from any harmful components, including, without limitation, viruses.
Classloom Parties make no warranty regarding the quality of any products, services or content purchased or obtained through the services or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through the services.
To the extent permitted under law, Classloom Parties shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits, or revenues, related to the services (e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content).
In no event shall the liability of Classloom (and the other parties Classloom work with, in order to give the services) to you, in the aggregate for all claims, exceed One Hundred United States Dollars ($100.00)
Some countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In these countries, Classloom’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree that the laws of Turkish Republic, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the courts of Istanbul / Turkiye, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Classloom has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Classloom may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Classloom provides.
For all of your questions, problems and legal notices about this agreement please contact us by email at email@example.com or
by mail at:
Katip Salih Sok. No.2 34718 / Kosuyolu / Kadikoy / Istanbul /Turkiye