Welcome to Classloom! Classloom is a social network and online platform for teachers and parents aiming at making the teacher-parent, parent- parent communication faster and easier. By setting class groups, it enables the parents and teachers to share messages, events, home works, photos and documents and communicate with other members of the group in an easy and centralized way.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service.
- Our registered users (“Members”) share their real identities, engage with groups, exchange knowledge and personal information, post contents and view relevant contents shared by other group members and can directly contact with group members.
- We protect your personal information using industry-standard safeguards.
- We may share your information with your consent or as required by law.
- By accessing or using the Classloom website, the Classloom service, Classloom Blog or any applications (including mobile applications) made available by Classloom (together, the "Service"), however accessed, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Privacy.
Information We Collect
As long as your use of Classloom Service, We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly
- Your first name, last name, password and e-mail address when you register for a Classloom account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, birth date, gender, phone number, children name). Some of this information (fist and last name, picture, email address, phone number, children name) allows us to help you or others be "found" on Classloom and can be viewed just by your group members in order to increase interactivity among group members.
- In community groups, community members can only view your first name, last name and profile picture. They don’t see your other personal information.
- You understand that, by creating an account, we and members of all groups you involved in will be able to identify you by your Classloom profile.
- User Content (e.g., texts, photos, comments, messages, documents, and other materials) that you post to the Classloom Service.
- Communications between you and Classloom. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails as long as you use our Service.
- Your group memberships and group profile information.
- You can update your information and remove contents at your convenience using the features we make available or you may terminate your Classloom account at any time.
- If you close your account(s), your information will generally be removed from the Service within 24 hours.
- Groups content associated with closed accounts will show an unknown user as the source. If you like to delete your contents you may do this one by one before closing your account or you may contact with our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use our own or third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, clicks, session duration, page duration and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hash tag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
How We Use Your Information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Classloom application on your device, Classloom or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service.
Share of Your Information
- We do not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Classloom for their direct marketing purposes without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
- In Classloom you participate in Groups and share content in those groups, you should be aware that any information you choose to disclose using these services can be read, collected, and used by other Members in these groups, including advertisers. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these groups. You can remove your Groups posts at any time. However, others may have copied and used the information that you shared.
- Your Group contributions are typically searchable on our Service by your group members; other people cannot reach those contents via search engines. However, Classloom Community discussions and your posts on community walls, your first name, and last name and profile picture may be reached by search engines and can be viewed by public.
- We may share information we have about you within our family of companies that are owned and/or managed by Classloom’s owners.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to Classloom not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Storing And Protecting The Informations
- Classloom works with internationally trusted service providers to give you high performance, powerful and secure service. In order to give you high performance service and protect your information you provide us We may transfer, process and store your information outside your country of residence, wherever Classloom, its affiliates and service providers operate.
- Classloom follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Services. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center.
- However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Classloom, at all times. Please be sure that your password constitutes at least 6 characters including Capital letter, number and/or symbol.
- Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Members are not encrypted, and we advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Classloom keeps your content as long as the groups are open. All contents submitted to the service are special to groups and deletion of any group means all contents submitted to that group will be deleted and will no longer available to any member of that group. As long as a group is open, even you opt-out of that group you can reach all photos you and your children tagged but you will no longer access to other group content. Please do not forget that Classloom is not a content, document storage service. You’re sole responsible to maintain and store any content you or other members share while using Classloom service.
Links to Third Part Web Sites
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR SERVICE. Classloom does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. If you are the parent of a child under 13 who uses the Services or if you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com to delete such information or account.
How To Contact Us
If you have any issue or question about this terms of privacy or the service please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org.